Friday, October 13, 2006

There are mistakes, and then there are mistakes

Posted by a lawyer friend of mine. I think the woman has a good case.

UPDATE: I realized after I posted this that I probably should have also included a warning. The link is really disgusting; click through at your own risk.

UPDATE 2: A doctor friend of mine writes:
"Just wanted to let you know that I've seen those surgeries, and connecting the colon to the vagina is not all that hard to do. In fact, its one of those things that surgeons 'double check' to make sure they haven't done."
I had no idea. Regardless, if you are a surgeon, for the love of god, please double check.

1 comment:

Marc said...

A friend of mine notes, after discovering that this as ridiculous as it sounds: "And, it helps bridge the gap between the proctologists and the gynecologists. Now they can have joint conferences."