Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm a "BLURB"

Alex Constantine has taken offense to an earlier post of mine, and left a comment to it outlining his concerns. Figured I'd do my response to him as a new post, to make sure that what he has to say gets a full hearing. To his comment:

"I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN THAT THERE WAS MIND CONTROL IN THE SIMPSON CASE. THAT WAS IN A BLURB THAT YOU READ, AND IT WAS MISTAKEN. BUT YOU ARE NO DEEPER THAN A BLURB YOURSELF, AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ THE ARTICLE."
Thank you, but I did read the article. Here is what I actually said in the post in question: "His work includes, among other things, arguments . . . that there are mafia and CIA mind control aspects to the O.J. Simpson case."

My comments did not come from a "blurb." Constantine wrote a book entitled Virtual Government - CIA Mind Control Operations in America. The title of the excerpt from that book on his website is "The Florida/Hollywood Mob Connection, the CIA and O.J. Simpson." Section 4 of that excerpt is entitled "A Killer's Brain Frequencies and a Few Words About CIA/Mafia Clean-Up Operations." In that section, Constantine writes:

"Twenty-one years later, a mythic Heiseman Trophy winner was manipulated into a reprise of the Gold case. Like Murray Gold, he cut his finger at the time of the killings, possibly the result of a post-hypnotic or, more likely these days, remote telemetric signal.

'Simpson,' says a clinical psychologist in Encino, California who specializes in treating mind control victims, 'is a multiple personality – I suspect he’s a pro-- grammed multiple.' She arrived at this conclusion after interviewing a psychologist who’d counseled Nicole Simpson.

The hidden presence of CIA mind control in the case would explain the break-in at the office of Dr. Ameli and other therapists retained to temper the emotional aches of the Simpson crowd.

A chilling indication that the CIA’s mind control fraternity exercised a hidden influence on the trial was the breakdown of juror Tracy Hampton in early May, 1995.. Before she was released by Judge Ito, Ms. Hampton had been observed sitting motionless in the jury box, staring into space, Other jurors reported that she had taken to gaping for long periods at a blank television screen. apparently comatose. Hampton was removed from the jury on May 3, after complaining to Judge Ito, 'I can’t take it anymore.'" [emphasis added; typos in the original]
I said he wrote about "mind control aspects" of the case. In the above quote, he writes about mind control aspects of the case. You are welcome to read his entire excerpt, as I have, and draw your own conclusions as to whether I was fair to him or not.

Back to Constantine's comments:

"I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE ILLUMNATI, LIAR."
I never said he believed in the Illuminati. If he had bothered to click the link that has the word "Illuminati" in it from that post, he would have seen that I was referencing an earlier entry on this blog in which I discussed conspiracy theorists who did think there was potential Illuminati involvement in the Cory Lidle crash. Nice evidence of his research skills, however.

"AND HENDRIX WAS MURDERED. I HAVE SAID SO ON BBC AND NO ONE OBJECTED. ON THE SAME PROGRAM, SO DID THE PEOPLE WHO WERE CLOSEST TO HIM.

SO WHO ARE YOU? GIVE ME A REAL ARGUMENT, TAKE A POSTION – YOU'VE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE DEATH OF HENDRIX AND THAT YOU ARE A LIAR."
Let's see. The sum total of what I have written about this issue was that, "His work includes, among other things, arguments that the government was (is?) killing rock stars . . ." Reading his comment, I don't think that Constantine disagrees with that description of his work, so it is unclear to me what his beef is.

As an aside, I will note that it is generally not enough to say something on a TV show and not have anyone object in order to prove that thing to be true. If that were the standard, then no conspiracy theories could ever be true, could they? A discussion for another day, perhaps.

"ANY MORE BS TO CRANK OUT FOR ANYONE IDIOTIC ENOUGH TO BELIEVE YOU?

LIAR. THAT'S THE REPUTATION YOU'VE JUST EARNED FOR YOURSELF. WEAR IT WELL.

- ALEX CONSTANTINE"
No, no more "BS" for now. I would like an apology, though, since he's repeatedly called me a liar, yet I fail to see where I have lied. I'll let you know if I get one.

Oh, one more comment. Love the all caps. It makes him look quite balanced.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what I am getting you for Christmas... 'THE CONSTANTINE REPORT' (appropriately all caps), volumes 1 and 3.

Wait, what happened to 'THE CONSTANTINE REPORT' vol 2??

Maybe the Mafia took it? Or is it the Illuminati? Or perhaps Corey Lidle.

MarioGeorgeNitrini111 said...

Alex Constantine doesn't know what he is talking about in some situations in The OJ Simpson
Case.

I was persoanlly involved in The OJ Simpson Case, and still am.

Here are my website's
http://www.myspace.com/mariognitrini111
http://blog.myspace.com/mariognitrini111
http://tinseltowncoldcase.blogspot.com/

MarioGeorgeNitrini111
mariogeorgenitrini111
__________
The OJ Simpson Case